Offices Orlando | Lake Mary by Appointment

Can The Florida State Department Get My Children Back?

Can the state department get my children back?

The state department cannot get your children back. However, they are a good first source for you to contact if your children are removed to a foreign country. After that you will need the services of an attorney and you will have to file a Hague convention application in the country where your child was removed to. So long as that child was removed to a country that has signed the Hague convention. Otherwise, it may be more difficult dealing with countries and court systems that don’t follow that international law.

Men's Divorce Law