Give a suit, change a life. Now in its sixth year, the National Suit Drive benefits at-risk men transitioning into the workforce. The Men’s Divorce Law Firm is once again happy to support this worthwhile cause.
The Men’s Wearhouse is halfway through their Sixth Annual National Suit Drive and they need your help to reach their goal of 150,000 items of clothing. Can you donate gently-worn professional clothing to help someone make a fresh start? Clothing donations collected in Men’s Wearhouse stores are directed to local non-profit organizations. Any of the following gently-used professional attire will be accepted:
- Sports Coats
- Dress Pants
- Dress Shirts
- Dress Shoes
- Sportswear (collared shirts, sweaters, casual pants, vests)
- Outerwear (jackets, long coats, raincoats)
- Ties and other accessories
- Women’s professional clothing and accessories
If you drop off a donation at your local Men’s Wearhouse store between July 1-31, 2013, they will thank you for your support with a coupon for 50% off your next Men’s Wearhouse purchase. You will also receive a tax receipt for your donation to their local non-profit of choice.
Don’t have any items to donate? You can still support the cause by making a financial contribution to your local participating charity. Or help spread the word:
- Help raise an additional $20,000! Let your social network know you #giveasuit and Men’s Wearhouse will donate $1 (up to $20,000) each time you do.
- Like the National Suit Drive on Facebook.
- Share the video testimonials of how the National Suit Drive has helped others.
Will you join Attorney Jeff Feulner and support the Men’s Wearhouse National Suit Drive?