Help Us to Feed the Need & Support Second Harvest Food Bank!
Did you know these facts about Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida?
- 47% of clients served are children.
- 20% of the households served have at least one member age 65 or older.
- 33% of households served have at least one working adult.
- For every $1 donated, up to $9 worth of grocery product is provided to those in need.
- 96% of every dollar goes straight to feeding people.
The Men’s Divorce Law Firm is proud to be a Community Champion to support Feed the Need, a community wide virtual food drive to support Second Harvest Food Bank’s mission of providing food for those who are struggling in our community. As a Community Champion we are dedicated to fundraising for this great cause.
How can you help?
- Make an online donation through our virtual food drive. Although the Men’s Divorce Law Firm has met their goal of raising $500, the overall campaign goal is $50,000 so please consider making a contribution!
- Join the Men’s Divorce Law Firm at Happy Hour for Hunger this Thursday, November 14th from 5:30-7:30 pm at the Winter Park Village. This fun fall evening will feature live entertainment with drinks and appetizers provided by your favorite Winter Park Village restaurants such as Brio, P.F. Chang’s and Ruth’s Chris Steak House, to name just a few. Tickets are only $20 each and all proceeds will benefit Feed the Need. You do not want to miss this great event!
We hope that in the spirit of the season you will consider making a donation to Feed the Need and help us to help our community.